Goodby Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco hops on the 'Harlem Shake' bandwagon. Sort of....
Thursday 21, February 2013 at 4:11 PM by CB
A blog for advertising creatives in New Zealand. To pass on news or advertise on the blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To subscribe to Campaign Brief Magazine click here or download the subscription form. Magazine subscribers receive complimentary access to the online magazine archive (including current issue).
Campaign Brief on Twitter
Retrieving latest jobs
- St Matthew-in-the-City unveiles latest in series of confronting billboards via Einstein's Hairdresser
- Two Gold Pencils to Colenso BBDO and Finch for 'Donation Glasses' at 34th annual AWARD Awards
- DDB Melbourne managing partner Oliver Lynch returns home to fill GM role at DDB New Zealand
- DraftFCB Auckland wins Gold for 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl' radio campaign for Prime TV at the 2013 International ANDY Awards in London
- NYC based Floyd Hayes promises clients a less than 24 characters campaign idea within 24 hours via Twitter with launch of World's Fastest Agency
- Interactive advertising spend experiences good growth compared to TV and newspapers in 2012
- Bestads Top 6 of the Week reviewed by Kirsten Rutherford + Lisa Jelliffe, W+K London
- PHDiQ's Alysha Delany resigns from general manager role, Spark Group's head of strategy, Jane Stanley promoted to GM role PHDiQ + strategy
- Yukfoo signs live action/motion design director Anders Schroder for representation across AsPac
- Finch appoints Nikki Walker to the role of executive producer in its Auckland office